When someone is so fine it actually makes you angry.
- LOTR Fandom: Our movies are great! We love them
- Hunger Games Fandom: Us too! We're really grateful to have such an amazing series so far
- The Book Thief Fandom: Our movie was literally perfect
- The Maze Runner Fandom: I can't WAIT until our movie gets released! The author said there are a few small differences but that's fine, he said they only took out unimportant things
- Harry Potter Fandom: WAHHH WAHHH WAHHH OUR MOVIES SUCK THERE ARE ENDLESS THINGS THAT SHOULDVE BEEN IN THE MOVIE THEY DIDNT PORTRAY HARRY AS SASSY AS POSSIBLE AND VOLDEMORT WAS SUPPOSED TO DIE A MORTAL DEATH AND DUMBLEDORE ISNT AS ERRATIC AND MYSTERIOUS
- LOTR Fandom:
- Hunger Games Fandom:
- The Book Thief Fandom:
- The Maze Runner Fandom:
- Every fandom:
- Percy Jackson Fandom: *breaks down crying*
- Avatar The Last Airbender Fandom: Man too bad we never got a movie
i’m not even confused about my sexuality i just don’t really give a shit
NONO NO NO NO SO I HAD CLASS WITH MY LIT TEACHER TODAY AND HIS LEFT ARM IS AMPUTATED FROM JUST BELOW THE ELBOW AND HE WAS HAVING A LITTLE TROUBLE PUTTING THE PAPERS ON HIS DESK INTO HIS BREIF CASE AT THE END OF THE CLASS AND I GO TO HIM AND SAY “YOU NEED A HAND?” AND ITS SILENT AND I JUST WHISPER OH NO AND HE STARTS LAUGHING HYSTERICALLY I WAS SO EMBARASSED
Who reblogged his
Why are there so many notes
Top 3 phrases that’ll create sexual tension
- "Make me",
- "oh really",
- "is that so"
"What’s in it for me?"
"The Black Death was one of the most devastating pandemics in human history, resulting in the deaths of an estimated 75 to 200 million people and peaking in Europe in the years 1348–50 CE."
"This is my swamp"